- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- USE AND DISCLOSURE
- USER ACCESS AND CONTROL
- CONTACT US
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Personal Information You Submit. This is registration information you provided, we collect the personal information that you submit to us. Registration Information may include, for example, name, email address, gender, zip code and birthday. Other personal information can be obtained when you register for or subscribe to certain products or services, take a survey or enter a contest, post comments or receive a newsletter. This may include your name and contact details, or any other information you submit, including your occupation, interests, and feedback comments.
- Log Data: This Log Data may collect information when you access and interact with our website; we may extract certain information about those visits, information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. If you access to our website services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geolocation data, or other transactional information for that device. At this time, we do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals, as we await the work of interested stakeholders and others to develop standards for how such signals should be interpreted.
INFORMATION USAGE AND DISCLOSURE
We use the information we collect from and about you for the purposes set forth below.
- To Provide and Manage our Services: We use your information to provide you with the requested products and services, to provide a greater personalized experience. We use your information to process and fulfill your subscription and to manage our relationship with you, including allowing you to interact, comment, and participate in our website. We may use your information to monitor and improve and protect our content, services and website, both online and offline. We may also provide you with help and support where we believe it is required.
- To Deliver Relevant Content and Recommendations: To make your experience more interesting and personalized, we use information we collect to assist us in delivering relevant content on iWebGraphic
- To Deliver Relevant Online Advertising: We use targeted advertising to provide online advertisements that we believe are more relevant to your interests. In particular, information on Internet activity, demographic information, and aggregated information may be used to limit the online ads you encounter to those we believe are consistent with your interests. We deliver online adverts based on the way you interact with us on our websites, mobile apps and tablet editions of our products and services. We may use information obtained through your participation in competitions, offers and events provided both by us and in cooperation with our commercial partners to deliver more relevant online adverts. We may also use your device’s location to deliver relevant online advertising. The information is aggregated and advertised based on your interests and your profile is then displayed when you visit websites or apps that use the same advertising networks. We may work with third party online advertising companies and advertisers who help deliver online ads to you. We will not sell, rent, or share personal information with these third parties for such parties’ own marketing purposes, unless you choose in advance to have your personal information shared for this purpose.
- To Contact You and Send you Promotional Materials: We may use your email address to respond to inquiries or requests you make to us, including sending you email news alerts. We may also periodically send promotional materials or notifications related to our products and services to the email address you provided to us at registration or to your account. To help make these promotional materials more relevant to you, we may use information we collect to assist us in sending you promotional materials. If you would like to stop receiving promotional materials from us, you can unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any of our promotional emails.
- Disclosures required by law: Your personal information will be disclosed where we are obliged by law to do so. We may also disclose your personal information where we are allowed by law to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others and for the detection and prevention of crimes, such as fraud.
Note: There are certain service notification emails that you may not opt out of as long as you are registered with or subscribed to our products and services, such as renewal notices and notifications of changes to our products, services, or policies.
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the Information that we collect and store. In accordance with applicable law, iWebGraphic uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard personal information in its possession against loss, theft or unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification.
USER ACCESS AND CONTROL
- Updating your information: We urge users to update their personal information or notify us if it changes or is inaccurate by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Controlling direct marketing: Users can change their mind about receiving direct marketing from us by contacting us at email@example.com or by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communication.
- Controlling other communications: Users can control communications such as newsletters, and other information about your chosen services by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communication. You may still receive other communications that are relevant to your chosen services but do not relate to that specific type of communication. Where this is the case, you will be able to unsubscribe from these communications in the same way.
- Data Retention: If you ask for your account to be closed, we will do this as soon as is reasonably possible subject to any applicable terms and conditions relating to the account. Personal information from closed accounts is retained in order to comply with legal obligations, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed or to resolve disputes.If we withdraw a product or service we may either archive or delete the information you have provided to it.
If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org